|Hello Team Sadie 2012. 164 days until we race together!We are thrilled to announce that registration is now open for our sixth year. Our main Sadie’s Gift fundraiser is at the Baltimore Running Festival on Saturday, October 13, 2012. You can be any age to be a part of Team Sadie and you can run or walk in any of these 5 events: Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 4-person Team Relay, 5K, or Kids Fun Run.Last weeks email revealed our fancy new website. Well, it also allows us to simplify the registraion process for you! Registering ONE TIME on our website will register you for 1)Team Sadie 2) the Baltimore Running Festival race of your choice and 3) Your Personal Fundraising Page on the Team Sadie donation site. As always registration is FREE and by signing up you are committing to raise $250 ($50 for the kids fun run). Our goal is to fully fund Sadie’s Endowment by 2016. This will take a cool million dollars and there is $163,000 in the account now. For those of you non-math people, we’re shy $837,000. That’s $167,400 each year for the next 5 years. That’s gonna take a BIG team – please help us by registering and forwarding this info to your BFF’s!
As always, you will enjoy the usual great benefits:
- One stop registration on our new awesome website!
- Customizable, individual fundraising web pages.
- Skip the EXPO! Will pick up your bib and have it ready for you at our tent.
- Our awesome and stylish Team Sadie technical running shirt.
- FREE post-race massages!
- Exclusive & secure bag check.
- Our amazing hospitality tent for meeting up with your family & friends and the race’s BEST post-race party (including morning coffee & bagels, buffet lunch, water, gatorade, beer & champagne)!
- An opportunity to hang with like-minded individuals & help raise funds for Hopkins Children’s.
This year registration is the easiest yet! CLICK HERE to visit our online registration page, fill out the form, and then look for a confirmation email with what happens next. As always, contact us with any questions and visit our website to learn more about the mission of Sadie’s Gift and Team Sadie.
Jason and Amy